The short answer is, yes :)
If your touch screen or display device:
- Has a browser; and
- Is connected to the internet
Then, in all likelihood you can use it to display your Cloudshelf using our Interactive or Display modes.
- Cloudshelf runs on Android, ChromeOS, iOS and Windows. Recommended platform is ChromeOS.
- When using Chrome as a browser - Ideally version 106.X or above is preferred. NB: Cloudshelf will not run at all on any version prior 79.
- Works well on touch screens from 10 to 70 inches (interactive mode) and digital signage screens (display mode).
- Processing power: Minimum: Geekbench 5 score over 250 single core and over 650 multi core (e.g. Rockchip 3399); ideal is over 500 single and over 1500 multi.
1. To set your screen up to display your Cloudshelf it takes less than 3 minutes:
- On the browser of the screen in question, go to : https://device.cloudshelf.ai
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
2. Once you see the pairing code:
Go to the laptop, tablet or phone you usually use to manage your Shopify website and open this up.
- Go to the devices tab of Cloudshelf app via your Shopify admin portal and give the screen a name.
- Select the Cloudshelf you want to display on the screen and select the location of your device. Within 2 minutes the display screen will show your Cloudshelf.
Other relevant articles:
- Setting up ChromeOS Flex on your Cloudshelf devices
- Setting up Android Kiosk on your Cloudshelf device