You may have products that you are still working on, and you do not want them to appear. There are 3 ways you can do this in Shopify:
Option 1: You don't want it to appear anywhere
- Go to the product in question,
- Set product Status to Draft.
It will no longer appear in any Sales Channel
Option 2: You want it to appear in some channels, but not on Cloudshelf
- Go to the product in question
- Select 'Manage' Sales channels and apps
- Deselect Cloudshelf
It will continue to appear in other sales channels, but not in Cloudshelf
Setting product as Draft removes it from all sales channels
Update 9 Feb 2022: Known bug. Products that are set are removed from Cloudshelf this way will continue to appear in the result count, but not in the display. This will be corrected early March.
Option 3: Unavailable products from your website are displaying on the Cloudshelf and you want to remove these
Select all products. Please note: If you have more than 50 products you will see an option on the right to 'select all 50+ products in your store'.
2. Set your filter as 'availability is unavailable on online store'
3. Select More actions -> Remove channels -> Cloudshelf
This should stop all of the products from appearing on your Cloudshelf that are unavailable